Friday, March 21, 2008

Vicky Martin celebrates 21 years in Fashion!

Did I mention Vicky Martin is 21? I'm really excited to be in our 21st year already, the time has flown by!

To celebrate this milestone the Manchester Evening News gave us the cover of their style supplement and interviewed yours truly on a full page spread with gorgeous photos taken on the set of the photoshoot for our Spring/Summer 2008 collection.

The article charts the label's 21 year history from club-wear 'back in the day' to where we are now, the celebrities I've dressed over the years (from Elizabeth Hurley to Roxanne Pallett), some personal fashion disasters & my dedication to Manchester-based fashion!

Next week I'll fill you in on our inspirational trip to Goa, it's a hard job but someone's got to do it!

Happy Easter!

Love Vicky Martin xx
http://www.vicky-martin.com/
E-mail: sales@vicky-martin.com
Phone: 0161 796 7788